3 Card Manila Poker Lessons3 Card Manila is played with a reduced deck of 36 cards and a maximum of nine (9) players. The game is similar to 2 Card Manila, except players will initially receive three (3) cards instead of two and the deck may include 6's.
- 9 players x 3 cards = 27; Community + burn cards = 9; Total = 36
- Players are dealt three cards starting with the blind. There can only be one blind before the cards are dealt.
- The flop comes down one at a time until five community cards are face up on the table.
- After all bets are called, a card is burnt. There is a burn card between each community card, making a total of four burn cards.
- Players is required to bet or check as each card is opened, or fold.
- Players will form their best five-card hand using any two of the three hole cards and any three of the five community cards.
- An Ace may only count high in a straight. As an example, A 7 8 9 10 is not a straight but 10 J Q K A is. The highest hand is awarded the pot.